GHE Yearbook Cover Contest
This contest is for all interested 4th and 5th grade students. We are looking for designs for our 2020-2021 GHE yearbook cover (front and back). Here are the guidelines:
- 4th and 5th grade students may enter as many entries as they want (front cover and/or back cover).
- Students should submit their entry on an 8 ½” X 11” piece of paper.
- Students should use color.
- The front cover design must have the words “Green Hope Elementary” and "2020-2021" in the design. The rest is up to the student to decide.
- The back cover design can be whatever the student comes up with.
All entries are due to Mrs. Driggers by February 17th, 2021.
Students can submit their designs by email to Mrs. Driggers (email@example.com) or drop it off at the front office or deliver it in person to Mrs. Driggers if they are at school (physically).
One winner will be selected for the front cover and one winner will be selected for the back cover.
Each winner will get a FREE yearbook! Good Luck!
Questions? Contact Mrs. Driggers: firstname.lastname@example.org